Yava247 Data Management Platform Essentials
Big data has become an integral part of business and various organizational activities. Knowledge of big data, its architecture, and the underlying components is a must to be successful in the competition.
This training is a one-day technical overview on processing data by using Apache Hadoop. It includes high-level information about concepts, architecture, operation, and uses of the YAVA247 Data Management Platform powered by the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Software developer
- Data Analyst
- ETL Developer
- IT Professional
- Everyone who interested in Big Data
- There are no special technical requirements for this course, the participants should be at least familiar with computers.
- Participants should be interested in data processing and data analysis.
What's Covered in This Course
At the end of this training, participants will have the knowledge and skills to :
- Understand Big Data and the implementation
- Yava Data Management Platform
- Store data in Hadoop Distributed File System
- Understand the concept of distributed computing
- Access and explore data via SQL with Hive
- Understand the concept of the non-relational distributed database with HBase
- Use Apache Spark to analyze and process data
After completing training participant will get a certificate of completion: Yava247 Data Management Platform Essentials